English language courses all year round
General English | IELTS | Language & Culture
Study in a small group with students who have a similar level of English.
We like to think our English language courses are slightly different to most language schools. Our courses are full of culture and history. Our qualified teachers love bringing engaging topics into the classroom using authentic media from newspapers, magazines and online video clips.
Whichever course you choose with us, you will learn more than just the language!
We are specialists in preparation for both the Cambridge English exams (FCE & CAE) and the IELTS exam. We run exam preparation courses throughout the year that you can join.
We also offer General English courses that include an interesting mix of topics carefully chosen to maximise your opportunities to practice your English with us.
On all our courses, we use a communicative approach in the classroom. While we will practice all language skills, the focus is always on speaking and providing you with the opportunity to use your English in a safe and welcoming environment.
In addition to the classes, there will be regular social activities. This is a great way to meet people and practise using your English outside the classroom.
Learn more than just a language
Studying with Language Tree is about so much more than just your language course.
Our teachers love welcoming you to Cornwall and we love meeting all our students from around the world. There is nothing better than exploring Cornwall with our students, making new friends and sharing stories and culture.
All our English language courses include the following features:
- Choose how many hours you would like to study per week. We have courses available from 10-20 hours per week.
- Courses available from 1 week to 11 months.
- Study in a small group with a maximum of 12 students in a class.
- Prepare for Cambridge & IELTS exams – including one-to-one support.
- Regular social activities and excursions around Cornwall.
- Assistance with accommodation. We can provide your accommodation or we can help you find the accommodation you want.
- We can also help with your arrival and departure from the UK. We can offer airport transfers or we can buy your train tickets to come to our school in Cornwall (we really recommend the train!)
- As a British Council accredited school we can provide the Official Course Offer Letters and all paperwork required if you need a visa to study in the UK.
Our prices include everything, there are no hidden costs.
Above and beyond all the features of our courses, our key aim is to provide a safe, happy and engaging environment for you to improve and develop your English while meeting new friends from around the world.
Our qualified teachers will ensure the English classes are fun but also communicative with plenty of opportunities for you to use and develop your English.
On our Exam Preparation courses, our experienced teachers will ensure you get all the language, support and tips you need to get the best possible result in your language exam.
Outside the classroom, we love providing extra activities and excursions to places like St Ives and Tate St Ives, Falmouth and the National Maritime Museum, Porthcurno and the Telegraph Museum. When we can we also love a trip to the outdoor theatre at The Minack Theatre, plus going on wonderful coast walks around the Cornish coast.
Please get in touch for further information:
Reviews & testimonials
The best academy of Cornwall!
The lesson are very dynamic and interesting.
The atmosphere is fantastic, the groups are small, ideal to participate in class.
I recommend it 100%.Jonatan C, review on Facebook
13 Kenwyn Street, Truro, Cornwall, United Kingdom
WhatsApp: +44 7957 497937